MOH: Four Cases Infected with Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19)

الاثنين 1441/7/14 هـ الموافق 2020/03/09 م واس
  • Share on Google+

Riyadh, March 09, 2020, SPA -- The Ministry of Health (MOH) has announced four new cases infected with the new coronavirus (COVID 19).
In details, MOH said today that the first case is for a citizen resulted from contact with previously announced case in Al-Qatif Governorate, and he is isolated in the hospital in Al-Qatif Governorate.
The Ministry of Health added that the second and third cases are for Bahraini women coming from Iraq on their way to Bahrain, and they were isolated in the hospital in Al-Qatif Governorate.
The fourth case is for a US resident returning from travel and passed to the Philippines and Italy before his arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he was transferred to the hospital for isolation in Riyadh, MOH said. The total of confirmed cases becomes 15.
The Ministry of Health assures everyone that the cases are currently isolated, being dealt with and providing the health service in accordance with the approved health procedures. It calls on everyone who was in countries where the virus is spreading, to immediately contact with the Health Service Center 937 for getting advice that protects himself and his family and society.
MOH also urged all to contact for any inquiries about the virus, stressing that information is to be taken from official sources.
-- SPA
05:26 LOCAL TIME 02:26 GMT
0022