Death toll rises to 5 in Strasbourg terror attack

Monday 1440/4/10 - 2018/12/17
  • Share on Google+

Paris, December 17, 2018, SPA -- A fifth person has died from his wounds as a result of Tuesday's Strasbourg market attack, the Paris prosecutor's office told CNN on Sunday.
A gunman burst into the market in the evening hours Tuesday as crowds did their shopping, killing three and wounding 13 more. The fourth victim, Antonio Megalizza, an Italian journalist who had been on life support since the attack, died on December 14, French authorities told CNN.
--SPA
03:52 LOCAL TIME 00:52 GMT
0027